December 22, 2013 – RVFD units responded for a reported water leak in a garden style apartment. Upon arrival, they found heavy smoke and requested the box alarm. AT703 found fire in a dryer on the fourth floor. They quickly extinguished the fire. Other arriving units conducted a search of the apartments, checked for any extension and ventilated the smoke. The fire was contained to the dryer and immediate area. No injuries were reported.
Units responding: E703, E728, E708, E753, E723, AT703, AT708, RS703, A703, C703C, B/C703, B/C703, B/C705, DOC700.
Rapid Intervention Dispatch: AT723, RS729, M708B