- 2000 gpm single stage Hale pump
- 720 gal. water tank
- 30 gal. foam tank
- Cummins ISM 500 engine with integrated Jacobs brake
- Allison 60 series 4060 DP transmission
- 20 kW PTO generator
- Amkus hydraulic rescue tools
- Articulating arm ladder rack
- “Night Scan” light tower
- Length – 36′
- Height – 10′ 7″
- Seats 5 personnel – SCBA brackets incorporated in all seats (except driver’s)
- GVW – 53,800 lbs (with 5 personnel)
All hose and most of the equipment is included in the sale.
Total hours: 7,350
Mileage is estimated at 60,000. Exact mileage is unknown due to replacement of defective odometer.
The engine ran primarily as a back-up to the primary engine, average 300 calls per year.
The unit will be sold as is, no warranty included or implied for the unit or any equipment included in the sale.
Price – $150,000
(may be negotiable)
Inspection by appointment only. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Please include a contact name, fire department name or company name, telephone number and email address.
Click on thumbnail to view larger photo and description