February 27, 2014 – RVFD and MCFRS units responded to a reported building fire at a City of Rockville facility on the Glenview Mansion property. RS703, the first arriving unit, reported smoke showing and the rapid intervention group was dispatched. The crew then found a small fire in a bathroom of one of the workshops. The fire was quickly extinguished and no extension was found. The cause appeared to be a plastic mop bucket placed too close to an electric wall heater.
Units responding: E723, E703, E732, E725, AT723, T725, RS703, A721, C703C (command), B/C703, B/C704. RID: AT703, RS742B, M725